VENTURE MARINE is the new home of Tidal Solutions’ underwriting team and offers agents national distribution through an exclusive “A” rated marine market.
VENTURE MARINE is a specialty marine underwriting facility for brown water commercial risks including supply, utility, crew, tugs, barges and workboats. We also cover marine contractors, caterers, ship repair yards and other insureds on a nationwide basis. Our Marine Employers Liability product insures employers such as caterers, engineers, electricians, consultants and other service providers, who may be required to send their employees onto ships to conduct work.
Hull & Machinery (Hull)
VENTURE MARINE insures physical loss and damage to scheduled vessels and any onboard equipment caused by fire, explosion and other marine perils. We typically cover Supply, Utility and Crew Boats, as well as Tugs and Barges. Coverage is provided on standard industry forms and pre-approved manuscript wordings.
Protection & Indemnity (P&I)
Protection and Indemnity is offered as part of our Hull policy and covers the vessel operator’s Liability for Bodily Injury and/or Property Damage arising out of the ownership or use of scheduled vessels, including Collision Liability. Standard industry forms and pre-approved manuscript wordings are used, providing coverage for crew-members, passengers and others.
Comprehensive General Liability (CGL)
We cover Assureds for the cost of compensating third parties if they suffer Bodily Injury or damage to their Property. Our standard policy protects against liabilities arising out of Premises, Operations, Products, and Completed Operations. Coverage is provided on standard ISO forms and pre-approved manuscript wordings. Our customer profile includes diverse entities such as marine contractors, caterers, ship repair yards and other assureds providing “oil patch” related services.
Maritime Employer’s Liability (MEL)
This is an unique coverage for both hard and soft exposures in respect of employees who may be required to work on vessels, or in the general servicing, supplying or making repairs to third party vessels or structures. Our customer profile includes marine construction companies, drilling contractors, caterers, engineers, electricians, plumbers, consultants and many other businesses who have employees engaged in temporary onboard water activities. Coverage is provided on standard industry forms and pre-approved manuscript wordings.
- Exclusive A.M. Best “A” Rated Market
- $1,000,000 in-house underwriting capacity
- Available Capacity up to $30,000,000 on Liability Coverages
- Access to competitive Facultative Markets
- Dedicated, best-in-class loss control and claims adjusting services provided by FARA, a York Risk Services Company
- Flexible minimum premium requirement, based on types of operation and quality of Assured
- A commitment that all assureds will be individually assessed on their own merits
- A technical, yet common sense approach to underwriting based on thorough analysis, and knowledgeable understanding of our client’s businesses
- Excellent service with quick response times
- Completed Application
- Full five (5) year ground up loss record
- Vessel schedule and crew details for Hull / P&I quotations
- Receipts and payroll estimates for CGL and MEL quotations
Email, Fax or Mail your submission to the following address for a quality proposal.
TIDAL MARINE Program
c/o Venture Programs, Inc.
1301 Wright’s Lane East
West Chester, PA 19380