STARBOARD offers agents national distribution for the marine market.
- Boat Dealers
- Custom Boat Builders
- Passenger Charters (with
STARBOARD covers Hull, P&I, MOL, MGL, Bumbershoot
- All Marina Operations – includes dockage and moorage,
repair and service & boat sales.
- Hull & Machinery (Hull) – insures physical loss and damage
to scheduled vessels and any onboard equipment caused by
fire, explosion and other marine perils.
- Protection & Indemnity (P&I) – is offered as part of our Hull
policy and covers the vessel operator’s Liability for Bodily
Injury and/or Property Damage arising out of the ownership
or use of scheduled vessels, including Collision Liability.
- Comprehensive General Liability (CGL) – covers cost of
compensating third parties if they suffer Bodily Injury or
damage to their property.
- Access to A.M. Best “A” Rated Markets
- Available Capacity – Hull Capacity $1,000,000
- Available in all states
- Flexible minimum premium requirement, based on types of
operation and quality of risk
- A commitment that all insureds will be individually
assessed on their own merits
- A technical, yet common sense approach to underwriting
based on thorough analysis, and knowledgeable
understanding of the marine industry
- Excellent service with quick response times
- Completed ACORD Application (competitor supplementals will be accepted)
- Five (5) years’ currently valued loss runs
Email, Fax or Mail your submission to the following address for a quality proposal.
c/o Venture Programs, Inc.
1301 Wright’s Lane East
West Chester, PA 19380