New insurance program provides all-lines coverage and risk management solutions for hunting and fishing resorts, lodges and private clubs
West Chester, Pa. – Feb. 12, 2009 – Venture Insurance Programs (www.ventureprograms.com), a national program administrator and leader in the design and underwriting of select industry-focused insurance packages, today announced the launch of Sportsman™ insurance program, an all-lines insurance and risk management solution for hunting and fishing resorts, lodges and private clubs.
The Sportsman insurance program provides solutions for resorts, lodges, plantations and private clubs whose primary purpose is related to hunting and fishing. The program also offers specialized loss control engineering services designed for the hunting and fishing industry including unparalleled claims resolution.
“We’re pleased to offer agents and brokers this exciting new Sportsman program, which builds on Venture’s extensive experience and expertise in insuring golf, country clubs and resorts through our Preferred Club and Suitelife programs,” says Joe Dolce, executive vice president of Venture’s Hospitality and Leisure Division.
Underwritten through Chubb Group of Insurance Companies, rated “A++” by A.M. Best, Sportsman features nationally filed, admitted and non-admitted policies and some of the broadest coverage language available for:
- Property, including coastal and mountain properties; protection class 8, 9 and 10; broad “allrisk” property/income perils and $250,000 automatic blanket limit coverage extension.
- Inland Marine/Crime/Marine designed to cover hunting and fishing equipment; employee dishonesty and guest property; and fishing boats, skiffs, workboats and more.
- General Liability, including vendors; lessors of premises or leased equipment; personal injury such as discrimination, harassment and segregation; and typical hunting and fishing exposures such as Horseback, Kennels, and Snowmobile.
- Commercial auto including valet parking.
- Workers’ Compensation, including broad form all states endorsement.
- Liquor liability with separate aggregate to the Umbrella limit.
- Umbrella Liability.
About Venture Programs
Venture Insurance Programs (www.ventureprograms.com) is a leading program administrator that designs, underwrites and distributes industry-specific insurance packages including the Preferred Club Program (www.preferredclub.com). Based in West Chester, Pa., Venture has underwriting alliances with the world’s leading carrier groups, including Chubb, CNA, Fireman’s Fund, The Hartford, OneBeacon, RSUI, Travelers, USLI, Zurich North America and Lloyd’s of London. Founded in 1993, Venture provides specialty insurance packages for select vertical industriesincluding golf and country clubs, golf destination resorts, technology and biotechnology companies, hotels, restaurants, and marine-related risks.